Webinterpret at Marketplace Connect 2023 [ecommerce event]
Marketplace Connect event takes place in Paris (Le NIDA, Issy-les-Moulineaux), 1-2 February. It brings together industry experts and sellers to network and explore the future of marketplaces together. Webinterpret is one of the sponsors, and our company’s CEO, Adrien Salvat, one of the speakers.
Read on to learn more details about the event.
Download your essential and printable guide to global ecommerce now:
FREE Ecommerce Calendar 2023!
At Marketplace Connect, industry specialists and sellers will come together to explore the ecosystem of online marketplaces. The program of the event is divided into plenary sessions, Marketplace Talks, Conferences, Workshops, and informal networking occasions. Whether you’re already a marketplace seller and your ambition is to grow your online business, or you’re looking to launch your own successful ecommerce endeavor, this event is for you.
Here’s what you will be able to do at Marketplace Connect 2023:
- Learn about the challenges and trends that 2023 is going to bring to the ecommerce industry
- Listen to over 25 exciting presentations and discussions with top-class industry experts
- Take part in workshops and discover new applications and solutions with feedback and relevant case studies
- Meet with fellow sellers, marketplace reps, industry specialists, SaaS companies and event sponsors, such as Webinterpret
- Attend a networking evening to exchange ideas and share your feedback on all the valuable insights from the event
Adrien Salvat, Webinterpret’s CEO, will open the conference part of the program on February 1, 11:40 CET with a presentation entitled “Generate double-digit growth with international marketplaces“. We invite you to register for the event and join the discussion.
Join Marketplace Connect to understand major trends and anticipate the challenges of this innovative industry. You will have a chance to discover marketplace news and get some insider tips, tricks, and best practices for your online business.