Top ecommerce ebooks for 2023: FREE downloads from Webinterpret
Interested in how to sell products online successfully in 2023? This post lists Webinterpret’s top ecommerce ebooks that many online sellers, especially on eBay and Amazon, have recently found particularly useful.
In our FREE ecommerce ebooks, guides, and whitepapers you’ll find:
- Ecommerce planners and guides for marketplace sellers
- Practical selling tips & proven ways of growing online sales
- Comprehensive, quality data and expert advice
- Ways of identifying top-selling items on eBay, Amazon, and other marketplaces.
Top ecommerce ebooks by Webinterpret
Webinterpret is a global ecommerce solution provider and also a go-to source of in-depth ecommerce knowledge. Our mission is to understand what drives cross-border trade and ecommerce success. Thanks to our exclusive access to comprehensive data and world-class ecommerce experts, we are able to share our insights with an international community of online sellers.
#1 ecommerce ebook: Ecommerce Calendar 2023
The 2023 Ecommerce Calendar contains key dates and events that present international sales opportunities for sellers on eBay, Amazon, and other marketplaces. It also has a handy printable planner with a user-friendly format, monthly tips, and useful links to help you grow your sales both domestically and internationally.
Free download: your 2023 ecommerce plan
If there’s anything that the past few years have taught us, it’s to expect the unexpected. When you’re running a business, you never know what might happen. It’s crucial for online merchants to stay open and innovative in spite of potential risks.
You’ll learn when, what, and how to sell online to shoppers in different markets so you can maximize your revenue in 2023.
Our 2023 Ecommerce Calendar will point you toward revenue opportunities as well as options: Christmas, Black Friday, Halloween…. However, the secret is to mix it up. If you’re not on the lookout for alternative sales opportunities, you’re limiting your potential. Our calendar will guide you toward some niche events – local, regional, as well as celebrated across borders.
#2 ecommerce ebook: Marketplace Strategies
Marketplaces have revolutionized the way businesses sell products and services, making it easier than ever to reach customers across the globe. With this convenience comes the challenge of standing out in an increasingly crowded online world. This is where our Marketplaces Strategies guide comes in.
Read on and download our comprehensive whitepaper to learn about:
- The key factors behind the growth of marketplaces and their continued success
- The trends, challenges, and opportunities in the ecommerce landscape of the future
- The benefits of selling online on marketplaces
- The critical role of technology and innovation in the ecommerce field
- How to successfully grow your sales with the right marketplace strategies
#3 ecommerce ebook: the complete guide to AI seller tools
As your marketplace store grows and you add more listings/products to your inventory, you can expect much more work. This can feel overwhelming, especially if you want to stay one step ahead of your competitors.
This is where ecommerce automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) come to the rescue. AI-powered ecommerce automation can help you increase productivity, visibility and, above all, sales.
It’s a game worth playing. For example, automatic optimization of product attributes in listings can increase product visibility by up to 60% and sales by 20%.
Read on and download our comprehensive whitepaper to learn how to use ecommerce automation to grow your sales big time, and:
- How AI-powered automation can help you achieve optimal results in key ecommerce areas: marketplace advertising, international shipping & returns and product localization
- An effective ecommerce advertising strategy (with plenty of data and expert advice)
- How to grow your sales with your shipping strategy
- How to offer free and easy international returns to your buyers
- How to localize your product offers on international markets so you can compete on a level playing field with local sellers.
#5 ecommerce ebook: maximize sales by staying compliant with Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR)
As an ecommerce seller, it is crucial that you stay up to date with the latest regulations that might affect your business. In recent years, we have witnessed numerous changes in the cross-border landscape. Not only globally, but as well within Europe, with UK/Europe routes affected by Brexit, various VAT regulations coming to life, and most recently the introduction of ecotaxes – such as the Extended Producer Responsibility.
Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) is a global environmental policy that makes producers, importers, distributors, and sellers accountable for the entire life cycle and environmental impact of the products that they introduce on the market and profit from.
If you sell cross-border to France, regardless of where you’re based, you must adhere to the French Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) regulations.
We know that navigating international regulations can be complex and time-consuming. On the other hand, it can also provide opportunities for your business to expand and reach new customers.
Download our free guide to:
- Learn what EPR is & familiarize yourself with key French EPR terms.
- Ensure your online store is 100% compliant.
- Understand what impact EPR has on ecommerce and beyond, and what opportunities it can present for your business.
#6 ecommerce ebook: Ultimate Ecommerce Icon Pack
This User Guide comes with a FREE ecommerce icon pack with a total of 2700 icons & slogans in 5 languages and 7 color options. How can you use them?
You’ll be able to instantly give your website, social media, and emails a professional upgrade and stand out from the competition.
The short & practical PDF guide to help take your visual communication to the next level, walking you through such topics as:
- The power of visual communication in ecommerce
- The benefits of using slogans and icons
- Why colors matter
- Creative examples & ideas
As a bonus with the download, you will also sign up for our monthly newsletter and gain access to the latest industry insights and strategies for success! From optimizing your product listings to nailing the perfect marketplace strategy, our tips will give you the edge you need.
Ecommerce ebook BONUS: top-selling items on eBay & Amazon
Listing top selling products on eBay & Amazon can be very profitable: if you know what to sell, when to sell and how to pinpoint this.
In our articles and free PDF for download you’ll learn about:
- Top-selling items on eBay
- Best-sellers on Amazon
- Ways to identify the ever-changing top selling items (practical checklist).
Download our FREE practical guide and checklist for easier reading and sharing with coworkers. It’s a must-have for those who want to learn what to sell on eBay and Amazon!
Webinterpret’s AI-based solution enables selling more effectively in international marketplaces with automated listing localization, marketing, and logistics (shipping and returns). Our solution is perfectly integrated with marketplace platforms, such as eBay or Amazon.
By giving your international customers a full end-to-end local shopping experience, Webinterpret improves your conversion and helps establish your business on a global scale.