Your domestic listings
Pick a plan below and try it for free
Accelerate your international and domestic growth with Webinterpret Internationalization
Your listings localized, compliant and published across multiple international marketplaces
Optimize your spend for
Help center, email, chat, phone
5% (instead of 5.5%)
Automated creation and management of profitable ad campaigns across international marketplaces
Free returns for your buyers with
fully insured deliveries, managed
Your listings automatically
assigned to lower shipping
prices when possible
Start your free trial 499.90$
- Any transaction or success fee on the Starter or Business plans ONLY apply to international orders generated by Webinterpret.
- A domestic listing is defined as a listing not produced by Webinterpret.
- The trial duration is 30 days for ebay and Amazon and up to 50% of your eligible listings will be localized. For eBay, the number of listings may depend on your eBay store subscription. For Amazon, no more than 100 listings per sites will be localized.
- The return and marketing services are not yet available on Amazon.
- Success fee: Merchants with over 50% of their products in the technology hardware category, benefit from a lower success fee of 2.9%,
all other merchants are charged a standard fee of 5.5%.
- On the Starter plan, if your sales are too low, a 12.99€ minimum monthly charge applies.
- The eBay sites in Belgium and/or Austria will need to be activated by the merchant in the dashboard and may result in fewer zero insertion fee listings.
- Upon activation of the Managed Shipping Program (formerly the "Sell More" Program), if the buyer chooses a shipping service managed by Webinterpret, we will invoice you for the exact same amount set on your listing and paid by the buyer, regardless of whether you ship with us or not.
Contact sales team Accelerate your international growth with Webinterpret Start free trial