Webinterpret in review for May 25, 2015
We’re back with another biweekly Webinterpret in Review blog. The new Listing Optimizer was launched last week and we have news about various improvements done to our translations, Free Trial onboarding wizard and list validation process. Read on for more…
- We have improved the quality of our translations, especially listing titles. You can read more about the improvements in this article.
- All users have been switched to the new User Interface.
- The new Listing Optimizer has been launched. To see it, simply log into your Webinterpret dashboard.
- The new Listing Optimizer lets you easily set Free Shipping, Item Conditions and Country Usage at the click of a button. Future updates will include tabs for VAT, Shipping, Whitelisting, Risky Keywords, Conversion Charts and more.
- We have modified the last step of the Free Trial wizard that picks your 100 top items for listing. Sellers are redirected to the new seller UI and presented the items we selected so they can remove the ones they do not want localized.
- Sellers now also have the option to extend the selected items validation period by 24 hours (work hours), so they can have more time to go over the items we selected for localization. Sellers can extend the validation time up to 5 times.
New articles added to our Help Center:
- Why foreign listings don’t have your original shop categories
- New User Interface: MTS
- Listing Optimizer: Country Usage
- We posted an article on why Magento is the leading platform for webstores and e-commerce. You can read the article here.
- Although it’s still months away, we’d like to remind everyone that eBay’s European Sales Booster program (ESB) will end this year on December 31. After the program’s discontinuation, users wanting to benefit from ESB’s international sales will have to switch to one of our programs.
That’s it for this week. Expect another bi-weekly recap in two weeks with more information on what’s new at Webinterpret and what’s happening in the world of international ecommerce. In the meantime, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.