Ecommerce Calendar 2023 to plan & increase your sales [FREE download]
Ecommerce Calendar 2023 by Webinterpret is here! One of our most popular resources contains key dates & events that present international sales opportunities for sellers on eBay, Amazon, and other marketplaces.
With 2023 approaching, this planner is to help online sellers navigate their ecommerce journey successfully in the coming year.
Webinterpret’s Ecommerce Calendar 2023 includes:
- Key ecommerce dates & opportunities marked on calendar pages in a user-friendly format
- Monthly tips to help you grow your sales both domestically and internationally
- Links to useful resources, articles & guides
- A handy printable planner with notes sections
Your 2023 ecommerce plan
The world has been going through a lot lately. Just as we were starting to fully comprehend the impact of events such as the coronavirus pandemic and Brexit, we were stunned by yet another crisis. The tragedy of the war in Ukraine has also affected the world economy and the ecommerce industry.
If there’s anything that the past few years have taught us, it’s to expect the unexpected.
When you’re running a business, you never know what might happen. Things can change rapidly and take you by surprise—and that’s okay! In 2023, make it your priority to:
- Research how to use AI-driven tools, automation, and other helpful solutions that will help you and your business adapt quickly.
- Practice inventiveness, resourcefulness, and problem-solving. Because practice makes perfect.
It’s crucial for online merchants to stay open and innovative in spite of potential risks. If you’re not on the lookout for alternative sales opportunities, you’re limiting your potential. And when you limit yourself, you’re also making it more difficult to balance your sales between markets.
Our Ecommerce Calendar 2023 will point you towards opportunities as well as options. You’ll learn when, what and how to sell online to shoppers on different markets so you can maximize your revenue in 2023.
Your 2023 ecommerce plan
Everyone knows the major online shopping holidays. Christmas, Black Friday, Halloween… All buyers are looking forward to them. Which is why all sellers prepare the ground for them. So, how do you stand out in a crowd of marketplace competition?
The secret is to mix it up. Remember those mainstream occasions – they’re a must! But also pick some niche events. Local and regional, or maybe more abstract, celebrated across borders.
Every month counts and offers sales potential. Check out a few examples below:
- January: Winter Sales Season/January sales, International Creativity Month, Get Organized Month
- February: Valentine’s Day, Random Act of Kindness Day
- March: International Women’s Day, White Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Holi Festival, Optimism Month
- April: Easter, San Jordi, Les French Days, Stress Awareness Month, Earth Month
- May: May Bank Holiday, Mother’s Day, Creative Beginnings Month, Barbecue Month
- June: Corpus Christi, Father’s Day, International Yoga Day, Pride Month
- July: Summer Sale Season, Independence Day (USA), Amazon Prime Day, Holiday Time
- August: Book Lovers’ Day, International Dog Day, World Photography Week, Holiday Time
- September: Back to school, World Tourism Day, Chocolate Day, Oktoberfest, Friendship Month
- October: German Unity Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Family History Month
- November: Singles’ Day (China), Remembrance Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- December: Saint Nicholas Day, Green Monday, Super Saturday (Panic Saturday), Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Universal Human Rights Month.
Exploring those less obvious options can make all the difference when it comes to competing with other sellers. And can result in cashing in some extra revenue from various markets.
Don’t be afraid to challenge yourself, but don’t kill your golden goose of sales either.
Webinterpret has put together the 2023 ecommerce calendar to help you keep track of crucial dates and plan your sales & marketing strategy throughout the coming year.
Webinterpret supports merchants selling on big, international ecommerce platforms, such as eBay and Amazon as well as local marketplaces like Allegro or Cdiscount. Our AI-based solution enables selling more effectively with automated listing localization, marketing, and logistics (shipping and returns).
By giving your international customers a full end-to-end local shopping experience, Webinterpret improves your conversion and helps establish your business on a global scale.
Our marketplace offer is constantly expanding – if you want to grow your online sales, feel free to contact our sales experts. They will help you analyze your international sales potential and choose markets that will offer you the best possible return on investment.
Download the Ecommerce Calendar 2023 & enjoy your sales all year round!